Nemesis Staff App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Nemesis885, Feb 20, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Nemesis885

Nemesis885 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:95055932

Current Server Rank: Co-Owner++ (LemonKing)

In-game Name: Nemesis._.B

Time Played: 1Week 2Days

Reason for Applying: I have two reasons for applying. 1 I saw that MU was low on staff, and I love this server and want to help. 2 I really miss playing on here and being staff.

Why Should we Accept you: I'm experienced staff, I know most of the rules and punishments by heart, and I can be on at anytime (after 3pm eastern).

Are you bilingual: I am not.

How often do you get on and how long: I get on everyday for a hour or two (even if the server is empty).

Would you ever base a punishment off what a friend says, if so why?: I would not, unless he/she had sufficient proof.

Discord Name: [RG]Nemesis._.B #8560

Do you use voice chat: I used to, not anymore. My mic is broken I'll try to get a new one soon.

Are you able to use correct grammar: Yes, but on the server I probably won't.

Additional Information: I used to be Admin on, HnS, PH, and DR. I used to be Helper on MU. Also some of you may not know me well, so I won't be too suprised if I'm denied, a lot of new people came since i last played.

<3

Last edited: Feb 21, 2018
  2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Your current SteamID is invalid please check and ensure you entered the right SteamID. If you fail to do so witin 24 hours your application will be denied.

3. Nemesis885

Nemesis885 Member

I apologize, it should be correct now.

4. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congrats you have been Accepted more information will be available in your Discord messages shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.