New TTT Rule

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by Immortal Mad Man, Nov 22, 2017.

1. Immortal Mad Man

Immortal Mad Man Member

KOS for association with a traitor
    For example: 1. Walking with someone KOS'ed (Traitor)
    2.Not being killed while afk by a traitor who has killed someone in the same room as the afk is
    proof that they are traitor as well
    3. Allowing another to kill an innocent without a kos on the killer or any say of the person that
    was killed
    4. Walking with someone who has a t weapon who is also neither proven or a witness
    that they picked up the t weapon
    5. Protects the KOS'ed traitor from another carrying out the KOS

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

See Server specific rule 3 on teaming for association with traitors. If a player who is Innocent and a Traitor are working together in any way that can be proven will be punished. Issue with these is most of them are circumstantial and could fall under this but at the same time coudln't. Not saying someone killed someone that's impossible to prove if they knew unless there was another witness alive at the time making it impossible to determine true intentions. They may not have a mic or they don't want to communicate and that is their choice. As for walking with someone who has a T weapon, if there is a dead Traitor or Detective as long as it's not a Pos. Swapper as that appears as a pistol it already is KOS if someone is walking with them and fails to report it that can't be punishable since we don't know why they're tailing the person.

3. Immortal Mad Man

Immortal Mad Man Member

Ok I see it now so does that count for my number 2 in my post as well? Because leaving an afk alive as a traitor would be teaming, would it be ok to kill them when you have proof the traitor did so?

4. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Not exactly if they are AFK and I am Traitor I may leave them for last in case they come back between now and the end of the round. If they don’t oh well it goes towards and idling kick