PapaGengu's Application (Fixed)

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by :)Nanana:), Sep 15, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :)Nanana:)

:)Nanana:) Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100848130 (Sorry I told myself I would put this at the end and I forgot)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: PapaGengu

Time played (top right corner): Around 3.5 days

Reason for applying?: I would like to become staff so I can help out the server whether its helping New players or helping people when they have problems.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I'm a very keen observer so most things wont slip by me and because I have a very good grasp of the rules. Also because I have very open days and am available most of the time.

How often you get on and how long: I try to get on daily for around 6-8 hours. Idk exactly what the time is but I have very limited school hours and nothing to do during the day so I'm usually available from 10:00 AM to 10:00 PM. Of course sometimes I will be out or just doing chores so I wont be available then.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: No, I am not bilingual.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would only punish based only on another players word if I know I can trust them and the player that they claim is breaking the rules is either new or has past experience of breaking the rules.

Dicord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): PapaGengu#3136

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I am very active in voice chat and I love it when there are others in there to talk to.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, just not always in-game.

Additional information: I do not have anything to add, just that I hope you consider me.

Questionnaire: 1) A T-pose is slain by a staff member when there is 2:30 left on the timer, and an AFK hunter is slain when there is 1:50 left on the timer.
    2) Through the teleporter on Awesome Container Ship, behind or on top of the gate on Zombie bunker, and in the black/weapons room on Parking Lot.
    3) Sektor Lin Kuei - Helper, Skyllamma - Admin, FIRE GOD - Helper, and Handeril - Owner.

Last edited: Sep 15, 2017
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

You forgot your Steam ID. As it is a quick fix, I will keep this unlocked so you may edit it and put in your Steam ID. You have 24 hours to do so.

3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.