PapaGengu's Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by :)Nanana:), Sep 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :)Nanana:)

:)Nanana:) Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:100848130

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: PapaGengu

Time played (top right corner): I cant see that but if I type !playtime its around 4500 mins (3 days 3 hours)

Why should we accept you?: I want to help the server as much as I can.

How often you get on and how long: I try to get on daily and im normally on for 5-6 hours with breaks in between.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?:No

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: That's a tough one, I guess it depends on how much I can trust the player.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): PapaGengu#3136

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information: At times I will have to get off to do chores, and my internet is off from 5:00 to 6:00 Central time.

* Questionnaire
    1) Props that are still t-poses at 2:30 are slain and hunters that are afk at 1:50 are slain aswell.
    2) A. Behind or on top of the gate that holds the zombies on Zombie Bunker
    B. Through the teleporter on Awesome Container Ship
    C. Under the green car on Gas Station
    3) Sektor Lin Kuei - Helper, Skyllama - Admin, Luigisteve21 - Server Manager, and FIRE GOD - Helper.
    Hope you consider me!

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. You forgot your Reason for Applying and your answer for "Why Should We Accept You" is too short. Don't let this discourage you. As this was incomplete you may reapply at anytime. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.