Paradox’s 2nd Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by TheViperHD, Jan 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheViperHD

TheViperHD Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149687651

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Member, Former Helper.

In-game name: Paradox

Time played (top right corner): 3d 20h

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise, your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I return to this server, thinking about the many possibilities and outcomes other than the one we have now. I feel that this server has a lack of staff or a shortage in Murder, and the game mode Murder is my favorite game mode, and I would like to see that this server's functions, along with their staff will pull through, and I am here to help, and support that possibility. I also am influenced by one Helper named Wish Rumple, and I fixed my Wi-Fi problems, so I can be mega active again as that is the reason that I got demoted last time I was staff on this server. I also can be on when no one can be, that way more people will most likely want to be on simultaneously. That's why I feel you should accept me on your Murder server.

Why should we accept you? I feel that you should accept me because, as I stated previously I see a lack of staff on the Murder side of the spectrum for this server, me personally, I love this game mode, and I love it when people have fun and play fair, and just have an enjoyable time overall. In other words, I feel that you should accept me because, I love this game mode and if there's anyone that ruins the fun for anyone else that loves this game mode, then they will have a punishment, but I believe that there is too less of staff to handle that in Murder so I am here to help, or at least morally support this server in any way I am able to. That's why I feel that you should accept me as a Helper on your Murder server.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No, but I will be learning Spanish, along with French.

How often you get on and how long: I often get on for 3 - 6 hours a day, depending on what kind of day it is of course.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would absolutely never base a punishment, solely on other players words, the only time I would even consider to do that is if the majority of the server thinks the same idea. I would need to be given actual evidence/proof that a player did to make that other player have less enjoyment in their game.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Paradox#2327

Do you use voice chat?: No, but it's not my fault, I need to fix my ports on my computer.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I have the full capability to use proper grammar.

Additional information: “So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past.” - The Great Gatsby.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2019
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry to inform you that your application has been DENIED. The staff feel that you should still spend a little more time getting familiar with the server as you are not on that often, plus they are worried about your issue with the maps (I would recommend uninstalling and unsubscribing from maps then resubscribing to the ones in the map collection). Do not let this discourage you. You may reapply again, but no earlier than 7:10 pm CST on February 1st, 2019. Until then, I would try to be active and get help if needed about the map issue. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.