Patientdeath's app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Patientdeath, Feb 24, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patientdeath

Patientdeath Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176328921

*Current Server Rank: Staff

In-game name: [C3] Patientdeath

Time played (top right corner): 2 weeks 1 day

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I do very much like RG and I know you guys are short on staff now and I would like to come back and help whatever way I can. Plus I do really like the community even of I don't get staff I still have paid staff so I can do things but not the same.

Why should we accept you? I have been admin on RG murder and a few other servers multiple times, I know a lot of the rules and how to properly deal with people. I can also get on if needed at almost any point in the day.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No learning spanish in school but not enough

How often you get on and how long: I haven't been on much recently but will more in the future

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    Never always need proof such as screenshots or videos

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):
    Patientdeath#9150

Do you use voice chat?: Main form of communication so yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information:
    N/A

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Murder staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.