Patients staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Patientdeath, Jun 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patientdeath

Patientdeath Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:176328921

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Patientdeath

Time played (top right corner): 1day 10 hours but i have way more time on server it was reset

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I would like to be a part of RG again I had left before to follow someone else after the previous was doing things we didnt like to be around

Why should we accept you?: I have alot of expierence and pretty to nice to the community

How often you get on and how long: When ever I'm able and for about 1-3 hours but can get on at almost any time

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?:
    no

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Never without evidence

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):
    Patientdeath#9150 already in the normal discord
    Do you use voice chat?:
    yes its my main form of communication
    Are you able to use correct grammar?:
    yes
    Additional information:
    N/A
    * Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    I believe 2:30 for T-pose and 1:50 for afk hunters
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    Under the white and red car on Motel 2
    Little garden 2 you can jump out of the map behind a mound of earth
    Dark boxes on the office
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Luigisteve Server Manager
    Rucksack Community manager
    Willow Moderator
    Skector Lin Kuei Helper

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. In addition to the application itself seeming a little rushed, you haven't been on too much recently. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply in a week. Until then, I would try to be more active on the server and try to make a good impression while on. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.