Patients staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Patientdeath, Sep 18, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Patientdeath

Patientdeath Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:176328921

*Current Server Rank: mvp

In-game name: [C3:M] Patientdeath

Time played (top right corner): 1day 22hours but i have way more time then that like over a week

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) well I know that RG needs more staff members and I'm staff on murder again so I am also wanting to get staff on another gamemode so that if either one needs help I could get on and help

Why should we accept you?: I'm pretty active person and I have been staff on ph before and I think I did fine also I am pretty familiar with rules and commands might need some help but I wont be to needy

How often you get on and how long: Almost everyday if I have time i am pretty busy but I do try to get on

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: No taking spanish 2 but not fluent

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Nope never solely on the words of another evidence is a must

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Patientdeath#9150 (I'm already in the discord server)

Do you use voice chat?: Yes it is my main way of communication

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I do believe so but I do have a tendency to shorten words to type faster

Additional information: I'm a very busy person but would love to help out as I can

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    Hunters are slain at !:50 and props are slain at 2:30
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    Under the red and white car at Motel 2, The dark boxs in the office 22 I think, and and the building glegonv under or beside the house or below the ground
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    The Real Slim Shady (Head admin)
    Skyllamma (admin)
    Willow (admin)
    Papa gengu (helper)

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry, but your application has been DENIED. You are inactive on the Prop Hunt server and for cross staff, you need to be active on both servers that you want to be staff on. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply in a week, and until then, if you want to be cross staff, try to be more active on Prop Hunt whenever possible (I know with hurricane season and being staff on Murder it's hard) and let your presence be known in a positive light. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.