Pizza(csgogem.com)

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by ElectriX, Aug 27, 2017.

1. ElectriX

ElectriX Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:179418614

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:Member

In-game name: Pizza(csgogem.com)

Time played (top right corner):6 days 5 hrs 46 min

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I know there are less staff than usual so I am applying so I can help the server out so when there is no staff on I will be there to watch and play murder.

Why should we accept you? Well you should except me because I have a lot of experience because I have been a helper before and I know what I am capable of doing.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: The second language I speak is spanish.

How often you get on and how long: I get on about 1-3 hours a day.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would gag if mic spamming or racism, slay if rdm.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): BONELESS PIZZA#6067

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I could.

Additional information:

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2017
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

You have 1 day to have a valid discord name. A discord name should not have any spaces and we should be able to find it on the discord. As an example, mine is luigisteve21#3730. I will unlock it for you. If it becomes locked within the next day, send either Ruck, Gatsby, Moose, or myself a message regarding it either on Steam, in a dm on discord, or in the RG discord.

3. ElectriX

ElectriX Member

I corrected Thx

4. luigisteve21

It is still not working at this time, as I told you in pm in-game. The discord identity should be at the bottom left of your discord computer application. Username on top then right below your 4-digit identifier.

5. ElectriX

ElectriX Member

How about now

6. luigisteve21

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. You have failed to give an actual discord within' the past 24 hours.