ProLightning Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by The Great Gatsby, Mar 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Great Gatsby

The Great Gatsby Administrator

Lightning could not connect to the forums to sign in, so I am posting their application as they sent it to me.

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:141690318
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)
    *Current Server Rank: Member
    In-game name: LightningPro
    Time played (top right corner): 1 day, 6 hours and 30 mins
    (When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)
    Reason for applying: I am applying because I have been staff on here previously and I had to quit because my computer would not run gmod. I now have a new computer and it runs gmod perfectly.
    Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I have expirience of being staff on this server and have read over all the rules.
    How often you get on and how long: I get on for about 2 hours. (depends on homework)
    Are you bilingual?: Yes I speak some spanish and some russian.
    Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would have to see evidence like screenshots, videos, etc.
    Discord Name (Required): [PS] ⚡Lightning ⚡
    Do you use voice chat?: I cannot right now but I should be able to around next week when I get my mic.
    Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I can use correct grammar.
    Additional information: I have been staff on 2 RG servers.

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

2. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

I regret to inform you that you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in a week. In the meantime keep playing on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.