Purcy's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Jewssee maybe, Jun 11, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jewssee maybe

Jewssee maybe Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:86146767

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:member

In-game name: Purcy

Time played (top right corner):2 weeks 5.5 days

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:i want to help out with murder there is not a lot of staff at this moment. There is also new players who don't know the rules or trolls who rdm. I also like murder and want to help get more players on.

Why should we accept you?i have experience being staff on murder before i have been staff twice.I have a lot of free time so i can get on most of the time.ill try to be on when no person is on to get players to join murder.i already know the rules and commands.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:yes i am bilingual i speak English and Spanish.

How often you get on and how long: i usually play a 1 hour up to 5 maybe more

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:no you cant punish another player by someone word unless they have evidence of them breaking a rule.if not it would be unjust.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):Alt#9287

Do you use voice chat?:no

Are you able to use correct grammar?:yes

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2018
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Murder staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.