Qwertesin's app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Qwertesin, Apr 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwertesin

Qwertesin Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139204353

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: Qwertesin

Time played (top right corner): 2 days, and 12 hours.

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying: I started playing on MU quite a while ago, but not very often. Now i'm getting on every day for a lot of time and i've actually seen lots of different people. Some of them are really nice, but others just prefer doing whatever they want on the server. I want them to follow the rules so the rest of the people can have a nice time here. I felt welcome in this server. And now i want to make other people feel welcome too.

Why should we accept you?: I was staff in PH before. I know lots of commands, how and when to use them, and i read the rules every day to know if anything changed or not. I get on really often and i'm pretty active on discord

How often you get on and how long: from 2pm until 8:30pm on weekdays, basically all day on weekends

Are you bilingual?: Spanish/English

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No. If i didn't witness the person breaking the rules, i won't do anything about it. Unless someone proves it either with a video or a screenshot. I won't trust a lot on screenshots since its very easy to edit them. I personally prefer videos.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Qwertesin#6784

Do you use voice chat?: i don't use voice chat now. My mic broke. But i might get a new headset soon (Mic included).

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information: I'm not from the US. That explains why my ping is always over 100. But it's ok. I can deal with that. Sometimes my internet connection glitches real bad and i time out. but it's usually back up 1 or 2 minutes after it does. Other than that, I'm just a friendly (or at least i try lol) guy that loves playing Gmod :D

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Your application has benn ACCEPTED more information will be sent to your Discord.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.