Qwertesin's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by luigisteve21, Apr 21, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139204353

*Current Server Rank: Co-Owner (Doggo)

In-game name: Qwertesin

Time played (top right corner): 2 weeks, 1 day, 0 hours and 29 minutes

Reason for applying: There is literally no Murder Staff right now. I'd like to help the Murder community grow big once again. I really like playing murder here and now that the server is back up i'd definitely love to be staff once again.

Why should we accept you?: Before Murder started to fall down i had been staff for around a year and managed to reach SM at one point. I know all the commands we normally need to use when there are troublemakers, and i can stay calm when dealing with them.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: I'm fluent in both English and Spanish (Which is my main)

How often you get on and how long: I can be on all day on weekends except like, really late at night, and from around 4:30 PM (EST) to around 9 PM on weekdays.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No. I'd need proof. If there's nothing on panel and no player has any kind of proof then there's nothing i can really do about it.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): ឵឵Qwertesin#6784

Do you use voice chat?: Barely ever use it. I can, but i'd rather type.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information:
    1. My internet can be really weird. It can go from just regular lag, to being legitimately gone from days (that isn't very likely to happen though but if it does i'll let you all know).
    2. I live in the southern hemisphere. When it's summer in the US it's winter here and vice-versa. So i'll just say that when it's summer there don't expect me to be available all the time, because i'll most likely still have school and all that here.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Murder staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.