Qwertesin's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Qwertesin, Jan 27, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Qwertesin

Qwertesin Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:139204353

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Qwertesin Timed Out

Time played (top right corner): 1 week, 2 days, 0 hours

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Have you been given a warning or been banned before? [ Be truthful, we will check the panel to doublecheck]: I'm a 100% sure that i haven't been warned or banned before.

Reason for applying: I played prop hunt in many other servers, since i bought Garry's mod. Then i found this one. As i started playing i knew this server was perfect for me. But there's people, that do whatever they want whan there's no staff on, and make the server a bad place to play, mostly by mornings

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because i really want people to follow the rules and make it fair for everyone. And help the newcomers to understand how this server works.

How often you get on and how long: At least 5 hours a day.

Are you bilingual?: Spanish/English

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would, only if the situation is very complicated, and other staff member tells me to do so.

Discord Name (Required): Qwertesin

Do you use voice chat?: No.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information: My internet is very glitchy and it crashes like crazy on the afternoons, but i'll join back as soon as possible if that happens. i can tell that the biggest spam in Rage Gaming's history is me joining and leaving because of that lol.

2. Tigri

Tigri Well-Known Member

accepted! congrats! we will contact you! keep on the lookout!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.