Redstoneeq's Murder Staff Application.

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Redstoneeq, Sep 30, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redstoneeq

Redstoneeq Member

*Current Server Rank: Guest

In-game name: Redstoneeq

Time played: 10 Hours and 2 minutes.

Reason for applying: I'm applying today because I love murderer and I think it would be enjoyable and fun to help out meanwhile also act like a normal person (That is assuming I get accepted) So either way, I enjoy helping people out and that's why I'm here applying today.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I have the sharp eye of an eagle able to spot many things, errors, RDMing, Anything that should not be happening and yes I'm getting to know the rules so that's a plus side there that I'm learning the rules and yes I have been slain before for RDm only once or twice tho, and I enjoy helping out and being a good sport and I'm very sarcastic so I'm the kind of person that can be serious when they need to and funny when they don't need to be serious or funny when they can, That's who I am I enjoy helping playing around and am very sarcastic (Comes from my family) so if someone needs help I'll help if no one needs help and there's nothing to do I can just hang out like as if I were never staff and I was a normal player, as well as i, can multitask and (USUALLY) go by the rules (I'm learning the rules so I'm sure I will break a couple rules without knowing, I'm trying to get used to the rules you guys have been changing them a lot.)So main things you should know about me is I'm Playful, Enjoyable, Sarcastic,(Usually)Mature, joking person and that's why I want to be staff if you think about it staff shouldn't always be strict they should be fun and enjoyable as well, Otherwise it would be like living on a military base and never being able to laugh or bet punish for smiling (You get what I mean) Just because you're a staff member does not mean you should never ever have fun or laugh or joke around sometimes but when something fishy is going on then you can be serious. Thank you for reading this :) It means a lot

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No, I only speak English.

How often you get on and how long: Usually Monday Tuesday Thursday Friday and Saturday for about 2-5 hours each day.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Never, Always have proof before punishing someone.

Discord Name: Redstoneeq (PorkyTheFirst)#7440

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Depends on my mood, My grammar bonds with my mood so if I'm in a good mood I usually use good grammar when I'm mad I'm usually rushing and don't pay attention to my grammar, It's also a way to tell if I'm mad or happy.

Additional information: Nothing to see here...

Last edited: Sep 30, 2017
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. Not only did you forget your Steam ID, but you were banned from the discord. Better luck in the future!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.