Redstoneeq's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Im_DH, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Im_DH

Im_DH Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154712865

*Current Server Rank: Guest

In-game name: Redstoneeq

Time played: 10 Hours and 2 minutes.

Reason for applying: I enjoy playing murderer because it's my favorite gamemode in Garry's Mod so when helping servers and trying to stop people from doing what they shouldn't (RDMing,Disrespect,Etc) I would be there to stop them from doing that kind of stuff, And that's what i enjoy about being a staff member.

Why should we accept you? Because i have respect for other staff members and players even if i have a higher rank than them, And i can stay calm when something is happening (Example: Someone raging about how they are being RDMed many times) I can help then calm down and get a breath meanwhile punish the person who RDMed, And that's something i enjoy is to help people and it's my kind of life style personally. So bottom line i can help out and be there to help people when they need it and act like a normal player when nothing is going on.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No, Only english.
    How often you get on and how long: Normally Monday tuesday thursday friday and saturday for about 2-5 hours each day.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Absolutley not. You should always have proof before punishing someone.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Redstoneeq (PorkyTheFirst)#7440

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Sometimes, I'm not the best at grammar but i'm not terrible.

Additional information: (Nothing to see here >:) Mwahahahaaa!)

2. Im_DH

Im_DH Member

You have been automatically DENIED due to you not meeting the required 16 hours.