Redstoneeq's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by luigisteve21, Sep 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154712865

*Current Server Rank: Guest

In-game name: Redstoneeq

Time played: 10 Hours and 2 minutes.

Reason for applying: I enjoy playing murderer because it's my favorite gamemode in Garry's Mod so when helping servers and trying to stop people from doing what they shouldn't (RDMing,Disrespect,Etc) I would be there to stop them from doing that kind of stuff, And that's what i enjoy about being a staff member.

Why should we accept you? Because i have respect for other staff members and players even if i have a higher rank than them, And i can stay calm when something is happening (Example: Someone raging about how they are being RDMed many times) I can help then calm down and get a breath meanwhile punish the person who RDMed, And that's something i enjoy is to help people and it's my kind of life style personally. So bottom line i can help out and be there to help people when they need it and act like a normal player when nothing is going on.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No, Only english.

How often you get on and how long: Normally Monday tuesday thursday friday and saturday for about 2-5 hours each day.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Absolutley not. You should always have proof before punishing someone.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Redstoneeq (PorkyTheFirst)#7440

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Sometimes, I'm not the best at grammar but i'm not terrible.

Additional information: (Nothing to see here >:) Mwahahahaaa!)

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. Right now due to your actions on the server, you are currently not mature enough to be staff. Don't let this discourage you as you may reapply in a week. Until then, try to leave a better impression on the current staff and get to know them better. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.