Redstoneeq's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Redstoneeq, Oct 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redstoneeq

Redstoneeq Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:154712865

*Current Server Rank: Guest

In-game name: Redstoneeq

Time played: 16 hours and 5 minutes

Reason for applying: I'm applying for Moderator role today because I enjoy murderer and it's something I do quite often, As well as I enjoy playing murderer very much as It's one of my favorite game modes and when I first got Garry's mod Rage Gaming was actually the first murderer server I ever joined and I got to know such staff members/Members such as the following (This includes people on discord), Ken Kaneki Im_DH, Handeril, PapaGangu, Luigi, Noodle, Techno. Those are the main people I know and have known for a while. While I don't know all of them insanely well I know most of them pretty well. I'm not going to list them off cause I already said who I know. And as I am very sorry for my past Behaviour and am trying to Improve. It's something that goes through my family. I don't usually stress out but I can get stressed sometimes. And now I feel more welcome to apply Now that I had some time to Think about what I did and How I can improve on my actions. I'm very sorry for how I past acted and I hope you can have my apologies.

Why should we accept you?: Depends on what you need. If someone is doing something they shouldn't I will be listing all of the main punishments every staff member should know. I enjoy helping out and playing Murderer and I am trying to improve on my actions and Become a better person and If I get this position It may help that. But I'm not depending on that I'm depending and determined on helping people And being there for when people need it. I'm very active on discord as well as steam and If I'm not online either I'm in trouble or I'm asleep or I'm watching stranger things (Gotta have some kind of humor if your application, Right?). I love and I mean absolutely LOVE being sarcastic! My entire family is sarcastic we live around sarcasm so If I say something and It seems strange It may be sarcasm Feel free to ask as I am a very sarcastic person. But I don't like letting teams or people down so I try and get In on the action to help out as I enjoy helping out :) Now as I said up top I will list off the punishments. Remember this is how I go about It so If there's an error tell me. And the "-" represents if they keep doing whatever they shouldn't after being punished.

Punishments:
    Spam = 3 Strikes - Mute - If mute bypass then Kick - If they continue bypassing then ask higher up staff.
    Disrespect = 3 Strikes - Mute/Gag - If bypassing then Kick - Talk to higher staff
    Threats = 1 Strike - Mute - If bypassing then Kick - Possibly Tempban/Talk to higher staff.
    Etc

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: Nope, English only.

How often you get on and how long: Each day for about 2-4 Hours depending on if there are people online. (I have not been on when i was banned from discord because Then I figured I just need to take a break for a little while then come back) But I'm back on schedule

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Never, Always have proof

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): PorkieTheFirst#7440

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: 1-10 = 6

Additional information: Nope!

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. You have yet to prove to the staff (including the management team) that you are more mature than before and have learned from your discord ban. Also, you just got back onto the server after a large break, on a day that it was broken, which doesn't really show that you know the gamemode. To go along with that, all of the punishments are wrong, and you were too immature and assertive on this application.
    Tips for the future: Wait for a while before reapplying, try to leave a good impression, help out with the server, and think through what you want to say on your application. Make sure it has good grammar and spelling.
    You may reapply no earlier than November 3rd. Better luck next time!

Last edited: Oct 27, 2017
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.