respond

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by diet_cookies413, Aug 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. diet_cookies413

diet_cookies413 Member

Reason for applying: From my observations, it appears that Rage Gaming could use an extra hand with dealing with rule-breakers. Often times, I have found few staff online during the late-night (or early morning) periods of the Pacific Standard Timezone. In the event I am hired, I may be able to cover their shifts so they can get some probably much-needed rest. I have also came to love this community dearly, almost as a second home, and I want to help with keeping the "welcoming" feel of the server alive and well during the late hours of the evening (or early hours of the morning).

Why should we accept you?: I have reviewed the rules on the forums and understand how to enforce them, along with this, I will, quite likely, require very little training before assuming all the responsibilities as a RG Staff Member. I have served as owner of a small server before and a temporary moderator on a Minecraft network, so with the similar command usage, I shouldn't need any training with basic commands. Some of the GMod-specific/ULX-specific commands, I may require some training with (in the event !mute, !gag, and !forceswap aren't the only ones I need to know) so that I can use them correctly. I can also make an appearance during staff-calls in the late day (in the event there are any), or in the late evening.

How often you get on and how long: I usually am online in ranges of half-an-hour to 2 hours during the late day. In the aforementioned late evening, however, I can stay online for longer periods of time until the server is basically a ghost-town. (If there's still players on by the time I need to head off, I will tag my fellow team-members to see if someone can fill in for the rest of the early-morning or morning until the other members can log in.)

Are you bilingual?: Sadly, I lack extensive knowledge of other languages, and I don't foresee that changing in the near future. However, I am rather fluent in English, and I can read and understand it quite fast.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    I wouldn't ever base a punishment on another player's word, evidence is always needed for claims of wrong-doing. While voice-chat violations are usually very difficult to provide evidence of, other violations of the server's rules can be backed-up with visual evidence of some-sort and can be handled accordingly. Even when it comes to my fellow staff members, I still need evidence to enforce punishments (in the event they can't themselves) so that I know that my allies aren't just trying to "play" me.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Handeril #4535

Do you use voice chat?: I don't just use voice chat, it's my preferred method of communication, as it's quick, direct, and usually clear. Typing is more clear, however, for me, I'm a bit slower at it than some and prefer to use voice chat to relay what I need done.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: I do my best to use correct grammar at all times, as it's of near-utmost importance to do so. Without the usage of it, messages become harder to understand and open to multiple interpretations, instead air-tight and easily interpreted.

Additional information: My life can often be a bit chaotic, and with such, sometimes changes in my schedule could occur. I will be quick to inform my fellow staff members of my lack of availability or of my resignation in the event my schedule and/or a current event has disrupted my ability to serve as staff.

Last edited: Apr 2, 2017

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

I am sorry your application has been DENIED you MUST include your SteamID in your application as well as time played, ingame name and age

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.