Returnee app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Kasara, Mar 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kasara

Kasara Member

Steam ID:
    STEAM_0:0:52608283

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:
    MVP

In-game name: Kitsugra

Time played (top right corner):
    1024 hrs

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)

I hear the servers need staff. I have resigned for work scheduling reasons in February 2017, that is the reason I'm no longer staff.

Why should we accept you?:

I have experience, I believe I did considerably well through all the postitions I had. I don't need anyone to "show me the ropes" things haven't drastically changed since I've resigned.

How often you get on and how long: I pop in once a week Stay a round or two, can be more if needed.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Japanese, those who have encountered me know this.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: There are no circumstances. If you were present at the time, then you wouldn't be needing another players word anyway.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):
    Kitsugra #2350

Do you use voice chat?:
    Rarely

Are you able to use correct grammar?:
    I should leave this question blank for obvious reasons. Jest aside, judge for yourself.

Additional information:
    I believe the questionnaire below should be questions based on things a staff member would do in server situations rather than questions they can look up the answers to.

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.

1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?

2:30 seconds, originally it was meant for the 2 minute mark but was changed after considering the 30 seconds before the round begins. hunters slain at 1:50

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2

1.) Fireplace - modern house
    2.) Zombie Area - zombie bunker
    3.) Gated backroom - building glegonv

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.

BBT - Server Manager*
    Sektor - Listed as Helper for ph*
    Qwertesin - Head Admin*
    Moymoy - Head Admin*

*Forum pages are outdated, I strongly suggest revisions

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congratulations your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome back to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.