[RG]7355608 Re-Re staff Applications

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG]7355608, Mar 25, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]7355608

[RG]7355608 Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:93713779

Current Server Rank: Member

My IGN: [RG]7355608

Time played: 4 days, 8 minuets.

The reason for Applying: I use to be a helper on the server, was pretty good at it, did mess something up, It was a teamswitch that I changed but another admin changed them back and told me that they were originally on that team and then their game crashed and they came back. I am a good helper, I do know out of map and illegal spots, and how to find an illegal spot on maps I'm not familiar with. I strive to help out this server because I love it and all the fun I have had on it. It brings me joy and laughter to play on it and I want to help it out as much as I can. That is my reason for applying.

Why should you accept me?: Besides my charm. It is because I know the ins and outs of this server, I have played with some very old staff on here and I consider them my friends. I missed playing on here, I am active most of the time and if I'm off doing something else I will be watching to see who is on and who isn't. I hold my word that I will do the best I can to help this server.

How often do I get on and for how long: I can get on daily, times may change a bit due to school and the fact that I have tutorials, and homework but expect me on at around 5:30 P.M. Central time on Mondays through Fridays. Saturdays and Sundays I will be on as soon as possible the latest I wake up is usually 1:00 P.M. and I can stay on for at least a few hours a day.

Am I bilingual: Sì, yo hablo èspanol, y yo hablo ingles. Yes, I do speak two languages, Spanish and English. I am still learning Spanish but I do know a good amount.

Would I ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: This one is hard because of factors. If I had to pick between yes and no, I will go with no. People lie, people can get other people to lie, so I want to look deep into what happened and see if I can get a solid answer from anyone or anyone, I'll even talk to the person who is being accused of doing it. If I can get a solid answer from them and get proof I will then take the required actions.

Discord name: Mike Freeman #1292

Do I use voice chat: Yes, I do use voice chat, It is my main way to talk to people, secondly comes the chat, last is direct message.

Do I use direct grammar: Yes, I tend to take long in typing because I need to make sure I can spell the words right, but... I do tend to misspell a word at time and I instantly fix it.

Questions:
    1) If the question is for the length of time a game takes I believe it is 30 minutes long. Each round is 5 minutes long, props have 30 seconds to find something to be. Hunters have to wait 30 seconds before they hunt the props.
    2) English is the language used on the server.
    3) 1-bbt786:Helper
    2- Rucksck:Community Manager
    3-Tigri:Server Manager
    4-Handeril- The boss

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congrats you have been ACCEPTED

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.