{RG] Gravity's Very early App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by [RG] Gravity, Jun 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG] Gravity

[RG] Gravity Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:119104443

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Staff++ bought rank

In-game nameUsually [RG] Gravity but im using [RG] Defying Gravity for a little bit

Time played (top right corner):i have 302 minutes (read my reasons before denying please)

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I'm applying because the past 2 days I have played on murder and there were no staff available so i used my paid staff powers to help. There seems to be a need for some help on the Murder staff team.

Why should we accept you? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: There's no reason to accept me other than to help, i dont play murder much. But being a current Moderator in PH and Admin in Sand Box I tend to have more experience with the rules then most members on Murder, as i already know the Community rules by heart and spending the past 2 days learning the Murder specific rules. I hope to be able to help out the community further by expanding across the servers.

How often you get on and how long: I haven't played much but if I become staff I'll be able to get on more from 10pm- 4pm my time

Are you bilingual?: I am not bilingual, ik know few words of spanish here and there but i use google translate or hispanic friends to help translate.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would need evidence to punish a player, but in case a player cannot provide evidence i will monitor the said player in case they are causing trouble.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):[RG] Gravity#2231

Do you use voice chat?: I only use voice chat occasionally, i use typing to direct my message to someone. If need i will use voice chat.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yep, I sometimes type fast and misclick other letters.

Additional information:I'm an Admin on Sandbox and was an Admin on PH but was demoted because i closed some spammed requests after filling out others already.

2. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Member

You have been denied for having less than 25 hours on the server. Try again next week and when you have reached 25 hours.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.