[RG]Mike432162's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by MoyMoy, Mar 19, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoyMoy

MoyMoy Server Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:84679873

Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: [RG]Mike432162

Time played (top right corner or you can ask staff to find it): 10H 17M

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I noticed a lot less staff then what i remember when i played 5 years ago and i'm looking to help out.

Why should we accept you?: Why accept me well I've noticed the short list of staff members so I can be of help when other staff members aren't on I tend to play on the servers a lot. With more help we can make the server a place people feel safe from Harassment, Racism, Sexism and much more. I am also very patient and calm in situations that might get out of hand.

How often you get on and how long: I get on basically everyday as long as other people are on and i stay on for at least 3 hours or more also depending on if people stay in the server to play cause then there would be no point of even being on.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: No I am not bilingual.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Yes and No depending on what proof the person has provided if the proof doesn't add up or make sense then no but if they have solid proof that that person broke a rule then I will punish that person.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): ?UnknownOrange?#3374

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?
    The end of the round and same rule applies to hunters for being AFK (This is according to the forum but it didn't say anything about AFK hunters so I assumed it was the same also I have not really seen many AFK players to be honest)
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    ph_fancyhouse: Behind the boxes on the bottom shelf in the garage. You can be on the shelves but not behind the boxes
    ph_islandhouse2: The roof. All areas of the roof are illegal regardless of it you are a Hunter or a Prop ph_restaurant: Behind the big bed in the room near the doors to go outside
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Willow[Helper]
    h[Moderator]
    Hellknight[Admin]
    luigisteve21[Community Manager]

2. MoyMoy

MoyMoy Server Manager Staff Member

It is my pleasure to inform you that your staff application has been ACCEPTED! Congratulations! Further information will be sent to you shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.