[RG]Tranquilly's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by luigisteve21, Jun 7, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110745860

*Current Server Rank: I am a member, as I do not have the money at the moment to spend on a rank, but if I did I would buy a rank.

In-game name: My ign is [RG]Tranquilly.

Time played (top right corner): 1 day 12 hours

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)
    Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) From the moment I first got on, I was welcomed thoroughly. I knew this was going to be my new go to server. I am on a LOT and even just being a member, I still remind people of the rules. I can’t give consequences of course, but I want to be more than just an everyday member. I want people to know they can trust me just by seeing the “Helper” tag in front of my name. I know a lot of the staff here and many appreciate my presence and think highly of me (I hope, at least). I am on a LOT. I believe i managed to get member in a very short amount of time and i hope this displays how i am commited to this server. I hope my lack of time won’t affect the decision of this application, as I am going to continue to stay on this server frequently and before you know it I will somehow have a week already.

Why should we accept you?: I believe you should accept me because I am on quite a bit, I can maintain a proper attitude when dealing with what may seem to be the most unbearable person, I display a proper maturity, am dedicated to this server, and know and take the rules very seriously. It isn’t even my second home anymore, it feels like home. Everyone was so welcoming when I first came on and I want to give others the same experience when they get on.

How often you get on and how long: I get on almost every day and when I get on I am on for roughly 2 hours at the least. I have been on a full day before.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: No, but I know a little bit of Spanish, just not fluently.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another player’s word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would never, unless they have 100% proof such as screenshots or video proof.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Tranquilly#5827

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, most of the time I do. There are times that I cannot, but usually I can. Additional information:

*Questionnaire
    * You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? Props - 2:30
    Hunters - 1:50
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on Gas Station – Outside fence, on roof, under green car
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks
    Server Manager – Luigi
    Head Admin – Slim
    Admin – bbt
    Mods – Gravity, Willow, Wizzy
    Helpers – Franklin, Crazy, Sky, Sek, Missa

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.