Roberts app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by robert.miller252, Sep 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. robert.miller252

robert.miller252 Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:150021540

*Current Server Rank:member

In-game name:robert.miller252

Time played (top right corner): around 1day 13hours

Reason for applying? i am applying because someone on the server suggested although im not sure who. Also i feel like i could help out the server.

Why should we accept you? i truly enjoy helping people. And i am a real quick learner so it wont take me long to learn all of the rules of the server.

How often you get on and how long:im on two to three times a day total time of one to two and a half hours.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?:sadly no not at this time but i may learn in the future.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:No never i feel that actions like should never happen. I feel that one must always have proof.
    even if one of my fellow staff members were to tell me something i could not would not take action without proof.

Discord Name :XxRMPxX21#3227

Do you use voice chat?:not currently but i just got a new headset with mic so i can and will in time.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes i can and try my best to use it when ever possible. altough if it nothing serious i try to be relaxed.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?hunters will be slain at 1:50 and props will be slain at 2:30 if still in t pose.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. under the green car on Ph_Gas Station, Behind dented-in garage door in storage room on Ph_bitnanner, sink in yellow room on the left side of the first floor on Ph_haunted_asylum and inside of any dead hunters bodies

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.luigisteve21 Community Manager Skyllamma Head Admin Ahri_Rose mod Rucksack Community Director

2. The Real Slim Shady

The Real Slim Shady Member

Congratulations! You've been ACCEPTED to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.