Rose's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by [RG]Rucksack, Aug 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:142285543

*Age: I am 24 years old I will be 25 on the 18th of September.

*Current Server Rank: My current service rank is Co- owner ++. In-game name:

Prop Hunt Time played (top right corner): Currently Showing 1 day 23 hours and 5minutes

Reason for applying? The reason I am applying is because I want to be able to help out with the server and other staff members to make for an enjoyable experience while on. I currently do what I can to help, which is not much, but I still do.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me, because I pay attention to what is going on, I will do what and can and what is necessary to make sure that everyone on at that time will be having a great time while playing. How often you get on and how long: I get on through out the day and generally play for hours at a time, that is where there is others on.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: I am not bilingual, I do understand some spanish, but that is all.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: If a player came to me about an issue I would not punish right away, I believe there is to sides to every story, so I would talk to the player in question and make sure they understand the rules and regulations of the server.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): My discord name is Rose #2359

Do you use voice chat?: I get on voice chat often while in the game.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: If I am able to catch the mistake I can correct the grammar. In my most recent job, I was writing reports and correcting reports on a daily basis.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire *
    You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.

1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? Props will be slain at the 2:30 mark if still in T-pose. and Hunters will be slain at the 1:50 mark if they fail to move.

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2: (1:)Illegal spot on map Awesomecontainership through the teleporter which leads to the car room where cars constantly drive through. (2:) Illegal spot on map Ph_modern_house in the chimney. (3:) Illegal spot on map ph_motel2 under the red or white car

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. : Staff memeber 1: The Real Slim Shady he is head admin. Staff memeber 2: Toxic Goddess Sirena she is a moderator . Staff member 3: Asher he is a helper. Staff member 4: Sektor Lin Kuei he is an admin.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congrats your application has been ACCEPTED Please check your Discord as more information will be sent there soon.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.