[RW's]Christopher Robin's Second Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by luigisteve21, Sep 9, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99876195

Current Server Rank: Member.

In-game name: [RW's]Christopher Robin

Time played: 4 weeks, 3 days, 17 hours, 30 minutes, and 55 seconds.

Reason for applying: I want to be able to assist the staff team in making sure that any player who comes on the server is welcomed and has an enjoyable time. I also want to make sure that all rule breakers are either educated on what they can do better or given the proper punishment. I also really miss being able to help the community out.

Why should we accept you?: During the last few weeks I have not seen very many staff members on the server, which is partially due to their lack of numbers and the recent start of school. I am homeschooled, meaning I have the time that others may lack to be on much earlier and for longer periods of time. I also have a very flexible schedule meaning I can get on in the event that there needs to be a staff member present. I have know how to use all of the commands and stay cool in any situation. I also have previous experience being staff on the server.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: Yes. I can speak Romanian, Spanish, and French.

How often you get on and how long: I am usually on at least once a day for at least 3 hours. I can easily be on more if needed.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No I would not. If there was evidence of some kind such as a screenshot then I would, but never based only on what a player says.

Discord Name: Christopher Robin#6849

Do you use voice chat?: No.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information: I have recently changed my name from Solomon Lane to [RW's]Christopher Robin.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

I regret to inform you that your application has been DENIED. Murder staff do not feel as if you are ready for the position. Please do not let this discourage you, be on with them and let them get to know you. You may reapply no earlier than September 20th, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.