Sans's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Mr. Gold, Apr 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mr. Gold

Mr. Gold Guest

STEAM_0:1:99876195

Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: Sans

Time played: 3 day 2 hours

Reason for applying: I have previously served on the murder staff here at Rage Gaming and I desire to do so again. I also understand there are a lack of staff and I am looking to fill one of the missing positions. (For all those who don't know I perviously served on staff under the name of Mr. Gold.)

Why should we accept you?: I really enjoy playing on this murder server and I want to help the other people who play on this server to have the best possible experiance.

How often you get on and how long: I am able to play 1 hour a day (average), but if there is a problem I am on a lot so I can get on if needed.

Are you bilingual?: I do speak some spanish, french, a little romanian, and a dash of german.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    No I would not, because most often I have found if someone breaks the rules they are more likely than not to do it again and then I can punish them accordinly.

Discord Name: Mr. Gold

Do you use voice chat?: No.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I am able to use correct grammar.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

It is with great pleasure to announce that your application for the RG Murder staff team has been ACCEPTED. More information will be available in your Discord shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.