Sassicide's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Sassicide, Jun 5, 2018.

1. Sassicide

Sassicide Member

*Current Server Rank: MPV

In-game name: Sassicide

Time played (top right corner): 3D 1H 6M

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise, your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: I frequently play on the Rage Gaming TTT server. My hours are often late in the evening when there is no staff available. I would like to ensure that Rage Gaming continues to be a healthy, clean community for everyone who plays.

Why should we accept you?: I'm a reliable, fair staff member. I've had past experiences in adminning online chatrooms, Discords, TeamSpeaks, and operate my own

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No.

How often you get on and how long: I tend to come on in spurts due to running my own servers and being needed elsewhere, but when I am active it is normally around 3 times a week for several weeks in a row. It's also worth noting that I am reachable most of the time on discord as it is a priority notification on my phone, meaning any necessary staff pings would go straight to me.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Unless it was witnessed by another staff member, no. I require some form of verification, be it damage logs, shadow-play audio, or screenshots.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Sassicide #2630

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes.

Additional information: As stated above, I have 5 years of staff experience regarding social interactions in gaming communities. I have no current experience regarding anything GMod related, but I am a fast and eager learner.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the TTT staff team!