SAVAGE_LIFE21

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SAVAGE_LIFE21, Mar 26, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SAVAGE_LIFE21

SAVAGE_LIFE21 Member

Steam ID:0:0:101087745

Age*14

*Current Server Rank:MVP

In game name:SAVAGE_LIFE21

Time Played:2614 minutes

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed!Do not give us one sentence explanation.)

Reason for Applying:I'm applying because every time i play without staffs or admins they say they can do anything they want.I want to help this server so bad from all those rule breakers.I want to make this server happy and fair.

Why should we accept you:You should accept me because I play over night and i wanna see if anything wrong going on in the best murder server i ever played.And because staffs and admins leave at night and I'm alone with the rule breakers.

How often you get on and how long:I get on everyday and on Fri-Sun i stay up playing all day.Sometimes i get busy with homework and I have to go someone so ill be off in a couple hours, but no right now.

Are you bilingual:No,I do not speak more than one language.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players words?If so, under what circumstances.
    Well,i'm going have to see proof/evidence and see what is going on to make this server fair.

Discord Name(require) Savage_life21

Do you use voice chat?Yes,I use voice chat more often.

Are you able to use correct grammar?Well, i type very fast so i might make a couple mistakes.

Additional Information:If I get accepted ill make this server fair and square and ill stay on track for trouble P.S Have a good day :)

2. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

I regret to inform you that you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in a week. In the meantime keep playing on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.