Scylla's app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Scylla, Dec 23, 2017.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Scylla

Scylla Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:81868879

*Age: I'm 13, but I'd appreciate if nothing was based off this.

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Scylla

Time played (top right corner): 25 hours and 40 minutes.

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: Due to the recent decrease in staff, punishing and handling someone who's broken the rules can take time, which isn't too good for the people playing the game if they're repetitive. With this fact in mind, staff will be overworked and control over the players could be weaker than it had been weeks ago. I truly believe that I can help control the players and enforce punishments while also keeping a content and satisfied community. Of course, I've also developed a affinity for this server since Handeril introduced me a couple months back, and I'd like to help out.

Why should we accept you? Although I may be young, I don't have to go to work or take care of a family. I possess quite a lot of time on my hands, which is essential for a staff member. Also, I lightly studied the staff guide, along with knowing the rules (not by heart - but if it's being violated, I'd remember).

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: I am not bilingual, although I could remind a Spanish-speaking player that English is the preferred language due to knowledge of simple sentences.

How often you get on and how long: I could be on once a day. Of course, during school breaks, I'd have much more time. My best guess at how long I'd be on a day would probably be about 2 hours.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another player's word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would never enforce a rule due to a singular, non-staff player's word. I would believe a member of staff, and if multiple people report the issue, it would be possible.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Sill-a (#9022)

Do you use voice chat?: Typically, I do not use voice chat due to the stereotypical immaturity that's associated with a younger person. However, if this became an issue, I would change my ways. Contact my Discord if you believe this to be essential to the success of my application.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Hmm.... yes.

Additional information: Nothing I can think of, except Moy recommended I do this.

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

Attached Files:

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Thank you for the application I will submit it for review however since our staff are on their Holiday Vacation it may be early January before the review is complete.

3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the TTT staff team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.