Sek's 4th App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SeKtoR Lin Kuei, Dec 30, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeKtoR Lin Kuei

SeKtoR Lin Kuei Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56017714
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: [RG]SeKtoR Lin Kuei

Time played (top right corner): 8weeks 3days 2hours

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) My reason for reapplying is because I can get on late at night when other staff members can't get on and I want to be able to deal with troublemakers when there are no staff members on. I was once staff on here 3 different times but resign because life kept getting in my way and also because I got bored of GMod.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I was staff before so I know the rules and I know how to deal with troublemakers and I want to stop people from ruining other players fun.

How often you get on and how long: I have been getting on a lot lately and I stay on for about 2-4 hours.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Yes I am bilingual. I speak English and my native language Hmong.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No I would never base a punishment solely on another player word unless they have evidences of some sort.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): [RG]SeKtoR Lin Kuei[Sek]#4780

Do you use voice chat?: I used to but can't anymore because I think I may have done something to my computer and now i'm not able to voice chat anymore.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I can use correct grammar.

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? .At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? T-pose props will be slain at 2:30 and AFK hunters will be slain at 1:50.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    1. Under the front bush on Modern House
    2. on top of the roof on Islandhouse
    3. Under the green car on Gas Station
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    1. Nate- Helper
    2. Skyllamma- Head Admmin
    3. bbt- Admin
    4. Moy- Admin

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Prop Hunt staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.