SeKtoR's 2nd app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SeKtoR Lin Kuei, Sep 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeKtoR Lin Kuei

SeKtoR Lin Kuei Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56017714
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: [RG]SeKtoR Lin Kuei

Time played (top right corner): 74400 [6w 3d 10h 31m]

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I am reapplying because I resigned as ph staff as I was needed more on Guess Who and I was a bit stressed at the time of my resignation. I am ready to be cross staff again.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I was once staff and I know how to deal with rule breakers/troublemakers. I still know the commands and everything for staff.

How often you get on and how long: I get on everyday and I would usually play whenever I feel like stopping or when i'm needed on Guess Who.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Yes I speak English and my native Language Hmong

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No I would not base on a punishment solely on another player words unless they have proof of it or another staff member agrees to it.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): SeKtoR Lin Kuei[Sek]#4780

Do you use voice chat?: Sometimes I do

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes i'm able to use correct grammar

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? T-pose are slain at 2:30 and AFK hunters are slain at 1:50
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    1. Modern House- Inside the fireplace
    2. Gas Station- Under the green car
    3. Islandhouse2- On top of the invisible roof
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    1. Slim Shady- Head Admin
    2 .Rose- Moderator
    3. Fire God- Helper
    4. Willow- Admin

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Thank you for the application it has been sent to the Prop Hunt Staff team for review. If you do not hear back within 24 hours please let myself or a Community Manager know.

3. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congrats your application has been Accepted welcome to Rage Gaming Prop Hunt Staff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.