SeKtoR's 3rd app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SeKtoR Lin Kuei, Feb 26, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeKtoR Lin Kuei

SeKtoR Lin Kuei Member

Dec 12, 2016
    (When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56017714
    (Use it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: [RG]SeKtoR Lin Kuei

Time played (top right corner): 86236 [7 weeks, 4 days 16 hours and 10 minutes]

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.) I am reapplying because I love the server and been playing on RG's PH server for 2 years now[This year will be my 3rd year playing on RG's PH server] I was once staff here on two different occasions but resigned due to dealing with life. I think I am ready to come back and staff again.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I'm able to get on late at night when no staffs are able to get on and I used to be staff for RG's TTT, PH, and GW. I still remember all the rules and illegal hiding spots so i'll be able to enforced the rules and troublemakers.

How often you get on and how long: I don't get on as often as I used to but that will changed if I get accepted. I would usually play for 2 or more hours.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Yes. I speak English and my native Language Hmong

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No I would not base a punishment on another player unless they have screenshots or any evidence of some sort.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): SeKtoR Lin Kuei[Sek]#4780

Do you use voice chat?: Sometimes I do but not as much as I used to

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I am able to use correct grammar

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? T-Pose props are slain at 2:30. AFK hunters are slain at 1:50
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    1. Under the green car on Gas station
    2. Inside of the Fireplace on Modern House
    3. Jumping in the water constantly on Pirateship
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    1. Sky:Head Admin
    2. Elle:Helper
    3. bbt:Admin
    4. Crazy:Moderator
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Dec 12, 2016
    Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Prop Hunt staff team!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.