SeKtoR's app

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SeKtoR Lin Kuei, May 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SeKtoR Lin Kuei

SeKtoR Lin Kuei Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:56017714

*Current Server Rank: MVP
    In-game name: [RG]SeKtoR Lin Kuei

Time played (top right corner): 754hr and 30 mins

Reason for applying? I've been playing on RG's prop Hunt server for 2 years or so now & I love it here. I'm applying because Prop Hunt could use some more help. I see a lot of troublemakers on & I want to help deal with them. There are times when i'm playing with no staffs on & there are troublemakers on there is nothing I can do about it except to tell them that they are breaking the rules.

Why should we accept you?: I think you should accept me because I know most of the rules & I know most of the staff. When someone is breaking the rules I usually tell an staff about it or if there is no staff on I usually just tell them that are are not allow to do that & that it's consider breaking the rules.

How often you get on and how long: I'm on everyday. I'm usually on 3-5 hours

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: Yes. I speak my native language Hmong & English

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No I would need some kind of evidence to back it up unless another staff sees someone breaking the rules then yes.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): @SeKtoR Lin Kuei[Sek]#4780

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information:

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? T-pose for prop are slain at 2:30 & AFK are slain at 1:50.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on.
    1.In the chimney on Modern House
    2.Under the big bed on Restaurant2
    3.Under the green car on Gas Station
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. bbt-Admin, Crazydudegonecrazy1-Helper, Luigi-Server Manger & Ruck-Community Manger

MoyMoy likes this.
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome to the staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.