Shadow Reaper Helper Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Shadow Reaper, Feb 8, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:91891973

*Current Server Rank: Vip and Member.

In-game name: Shadow Reaper

Time played (top right corner):25 hours and 15 minutes.

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Reason for applying: I love murder and I would like to make the game fun as possible, also I would like to prevent cyber-bullying happening in the server. I've play almost every day and I see many admins, but when they leave the server goes into anarchy and I want to prevent that and make everyone in the server happy to be in Rage Gaming.

Why should we accept you?: I'm on almost every day and I'm great with ideas for maps aswell as key functions. I'm very well trusted with admin permissions and this is not the first server I've sent a application; which was accepted.

How often you get on and how long: I'm on around every day unless I have a campout scheduled on the weekend which happens once a month, but I play around 5:00PM to 8:00 or 10:00PM.

Are you bilingual?:
    No, though I speak english I only know some spanish since I'm in spanish 2, also I speak a little bit of Latin. Examples: Hablo espanol and latine loqui.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    No, I need to see confirmation to make sure what the person is saying happens to be true. I can do so by looking in chat. If the situation is very serious I'll find some witnesses to confirm what took place.
    Discord Name (Required): Herobrineasdfghj

Do you use voice chat?: Yes, I do indeed.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes, I can use grammar. I'm in highschool in english 2 Pre-AP

Additional information: I'm in highschool if I happen to have assignments it might get in the way of my game time, because school is a very important part of my life. I'm learning programming languages such as Java and Html. So If you need help building a website I will do it for free.

*Steam ID example: STEAM_0:0:000000000
    *There is no age limit.
    *Your server rank would be member, MVP, VIP, or any paid staff rank (NOT your prestige and level).
    *You must have 25 hours total or more on the server to apply.

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  2. RGStryderrrr

RGStryderrrr Member

Not to be a grammar nazi here but : Yes, I can use grammer. would be Yes, I can use proper Grammar.

3. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Member

Grammar isn't capitalized, also I didn't say grammer I said grammar.

4. RGStryderrrr

RGStryderrrr Member

You edited. ;-;

5. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Member

I had to fix some things.
    Such as, I'm instead if I am.
    Not grammar silly. :D

Last edited: Feb 8, 2017
  6. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Member

I'm camping until Sunday, see you after bye.

7. DIBON_@$$H@T

DIBON_@$$H@T Member

I regret to inform you that you have been denied staff by a majority vote from other staff. Don't let this deter you, try again in couple weeks. In the meantime keep playing on the server.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.