Shadow Reapers Application 3.0

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Shadow Reaper, May 12, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Member

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:91891973

*Current Server Rank: VIP and Member.

In-game name: Shadow Reaper

Time played (top right corner): 20,875 minutes.

Reason for applying: I want to continue helping out Rage Gaming, especially the MU server. The server doesn't have any staff and this would make it difficult to punish others while the other managers are busy. I also enjoy ensuring that rules are followed in servers because it can be really irritating when they aren't.

Why should we accept you?
    I'm guaranteed to follow the guidelines and instructions for handling with users who have broken the rules. I have also been the Server Manager of Rage Gaming (MU Server) before and have outside experience from other servers.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: No, my main language is English, however, I'm in Honors Spanish 3 (High School Level) currently.

How often you get on and how long: I get on whenever I can manage during the school year. During summer I will get on whenever I'm needed unless something urgent has happened to my family. I tend to stay on servers for one or two hours regularly. Note* Will stay for 5-6 hours if necessary.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    No, in order to allow such behavior I would have to witness it myself. Note* If he/she provides compelling evidence it will be notified to the managers and up.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):
    ✡Shadow Reaper✡#8580

Do you use voice chat?:
    Yes, I use voice chat. (Usually, when required or needed.)
    Are you able to use correct grammar?:
    Yes, I'm able to use correct grammar. I will correct myself if I use any mispunctuation or mispronunciation.

Additional information: I'm currently a Life Scout in my Boy Scout Troop. I'm working on my community service project and then I'll be an Eagle Scout.

Last edited: May 12, 2018
  2. Shadow Reaper

Shadow Reaper Member

Added 4 digit identifier in the last edit.

3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED! Welcome back to the Murder staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.