Shizukie's staff app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Imzda_N00b!!!, Mar 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Imzda_N00b!!!

Imzda_N00b!!! Member

Steam ID:
    STEAM_1:1:110434184

*Current Server Rank:VIP

In-game name:Shizukie

Time played: 4 days 16h

Reason for applying? I have been playing the server for a long time I have seen how its been growing and I have always wanted to get staff on the server but I was never really sure to apply now that I see that places are open I want to try to get staff.

Why should we accept you?: Because this is my favorite server and I just learned that it was revamped and I want to play on it everyday again like I use to 3 years ago and I want to watch the server grow bigger and bigger everyday

How often do you get on and for how long: 2pm - 11pm EST

Are you bilingual?: no sir

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: No, I would base it on the proof or seen/heard things before making a decision on what to do.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):shizukie#3564

Do you use voice chat?:yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes sir

Additional information: It's been 3 years since I started playing on this server and as soon as I joined I knew I would love it and keep the server a place in my heart.

* Questionnaire

*You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.

1) What is the name of the Power Round that strips the Murderer of all weapons and gives all innocents a revolver?
    Mice and cat
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Jumping off the steps on the side of the boat into the water in ttt_cruise.
    -Any balcony above the 4th story on all buildings on gm_construct
    -Jumping out of bounds on the entrance to mu_museum
    -Abusing the !stuck command to get inside any closed cells on mu_frozen_prison

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    -(The OG) Mr. Gold [Admin]
    -WiddleWillowTTV [Admin]
    --luigisteve21 [Community Manager]
    -[RG]Rucksack [Community Director]

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application was DENIED. The staff and I feel that you have acted immature on the server, especially towards people with high stats. In addition, a couple sections (your reasons for applying, why we should accept you, and how long you get on for) either could use more details and/or they could answer the question better. Don't let that discourage you. You may reapply in a week, and in that time, try to act more mature and think more about why you want to apply for the staff team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.