Sirena's SA

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Toxic Goddess Sirena, Jun 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:95443176

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Zuxmera

Time played (top right corner): 2d 03h 30m (time was reset but I am positive I have a lot more hours than that)

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:

I was staff once before I left due to issues with the previous owner of Rage Gaming and due to personal reasons. However I’m excited to be back and see that RG is doing a 1000000x’s better with Handeril as the new owner. I would like to contribute to the community again by helping out in anyway possible.

Why should we accept you?:

As I stated above I was once staff so I have a grasp on things already (yes I know some things have changed like rules but I’ve already reviewed/have been informed what’s been changed) and no one will have to take the time to train me on the commands. RG is a place for me to relax and escape from everything. Plus a lot of the new staff members I’ve met make the server(s) fun just like they were before. I would like to contribute to making the server enjoyable for others to play by keeping the “troubled” people in line.

How often you get on and how long: I usually get on mid afternoon and late at night till 4 am in the morning depending on if people are online.

Are you bilingual?: Sí, hablo español y ingles.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: Depends on the situation and who the offender is, but either way physical evidence is always must.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):

Zuxmera#6657

Do you use voice chat?:

Yes I do.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:

When I’m not triggered yes.

Additional information:

I like to poke things with a stick to see if they’re dead or alive

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK?

2:30 for props remaining T-pose and 1:50 for Hunters who are AFK

2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2
    PH_GasStation: Under the green car
    PH_Fountain: Anywhere outside of the outer walls
    PH_islandhouse2: Under the fridge

3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.

Crazydudegonecrazy: Helper

bbt786: Admin

Skyllamma: Helper

SlimShady: Head Admin

2. Handeril

Handeril Administrator Staff Member

10/10 app :p

Toxic Goddess Sirena likes this.
  3. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Congratulations! Your application has been ACCEPTED. Welcome to the staff team!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.