Skyllammas application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Skyllamma, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyllamma

Skyllamma Member

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:112748511
    (Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:mvp

In-game name:SKYLLAMMA

Time played (top right corner):1w 4d 33min

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)

Why should we accept you?: because i work hard and know the rules. i believe in the server i've been here a while and i hope to help out again. I resigned because I got too busy and now I am not. I wish to help out again I will work and have fun while doing it. if accepted if not then i will just keep on having fun on the server.

How often you get on and how long:about every day from 30 min to an hour sometimes more.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: i know a little bit of spanish

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:no i would not i would base it off of the rules not someone else unless they are higher up staff or have been there longer

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):SKYLLAMMA #7890

Do you use voice chat?:yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: yes

Additional information:i am dyslexic and dysgraphic so it affects my spelling sometimes but usually i have good grammar and spelling. but I worked hard when I was staff before and I will work hard again.

* Questionnaire
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? 2:30 props 1:50 for hunters
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. under the tree in the modern house map. under the fridge on island house and on the invisible roof on island house.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks. bbt admin, gravity admin, luigi sm, pfranklyn helper.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry, but your application has been DENIED. You forgot to include your reason for applying. As this was incomplete, you can reapply at any time! Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.