Skyllamma's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Hellknight, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Hellknight

Hellknight Server Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:112748511

Current Server Rank: Staff

In-game name: Skyllamma

Time played: Around 2 days 31 minutes

Reason for applying: I wish to help the server out, I have seen that there are not that many staff members and that there are times when staff are unavailable but I am able to get on.

Why should we accept you? You should accept me because I am on a lot . I feel like I can help more than I am as hired staff. I believe I could help keep things fair on the server.

Are you bilingual? Yes, I can speak some spanish.

How often you get on and how long: I get on fairly often at least everyday if there are people on or if I wanted to start a party on TTT.
    Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would not base punishment on one players word I would check damage logs and if other people saw what happened what they say too.

Discord Name: SKYLLAMMA#7890

Do you use voice chat?: Yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I can use it, it is just a little more difficult since I'm dyslexic.

Additional information: I got a mark on my record on panel for TTT due to not knowing the rule about changing name during the game but I know never to do that again.

Last edited: Jan 25, 2018
  2. Hellknight

Hellknight Server Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry, but your application has been DENIED. Your answers were too short. Try putting more detail into them next time. You may re-apply in 1 week.