Skyllamma's staff application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Skyllamma, Jan 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skyllamma

Skyllamma Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:112748511

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank: Member

In-game name: Skyllamma

Time played (top right corner):1d:9hr:27min

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Have you been given a warning or been banned before? [ Be truthful, we will check the panel to double check]: I am 100% sure that i have never been warned or banned before.

Reason for applying: I personally love playing on this server. i enjoy the amount of trolling people do. while playing on this server I found that there are lots of times where there are admins or mods on to keep people from using illegal spots.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I am an advocate for rules, and I want people to follow them so everyone can have a good time. I know how to work with people, and I know when people have gone too far. Especially when it comes to new people to the server because we don't want to lose players because someone wants to take advantage of them.

How often you get on and how long: I get on everyday for at least three hours or more.

Are you bilingual?: I am Partially I took three years of spanish in high school. I also have my native tongue of english.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another player's word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would only punish them if the evidence pointed in that they did something wrong and/or another member of staff told me to.

Discord Name (Required): Skyllamma

Do you use voice chat?: Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes

Additional information: My computer has been having problems recently with crashing, and overheating. causing me to have to restart gmod or the whole computer. However as soon as I can I will be back in the game.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

You have been Accepted into the Prop Hunt staff team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.