SmellyBoss246's App

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by SmellySanga, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SmellySanga

SmellySanga Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:197221886

*Current Server Rank: Guest

In-game name: SmellySanga

Time played (top right corner): 17 hours and 53 minuets

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying: Well, there has been a lot of RDM's when no moderator was around, and I want to try and stop that as much as possible. Also I have been seeing a lot of ads for applying, so I thought, "why not."

Why should we accept you? Why should you accept me. Well I know all the rules, and I will know if someone is breaking them. I have also never been on a server so nice.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: French

How often you get on and how long: I can get on every day. M-F will be three hours and weekends will be four hours

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would have to hear both sides of the argument, I could also use some other players ask them if they saw that.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): SmellySanga, #8873

Do you use voice chat?: Sometimes

Are you able to use correct grammar?: I believe I do

Additional information: Sometimes during the week, I will only be on for 1 hour, for homework reasons.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Thank you for the application at this time it has been sent for review by our staff. If you do not receive any notice within 24 hours please inform me.

3. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

I am happy to inform you that your application has been accepted more information will be sent to your Discord. You will need to join out Discord before you will be given your rank.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.