Soloman Lane's Staff Application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by luigisteve21, Aug 29, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:99876195

Current Server Rank: Member.

In-game name: Solomon Lane.

Time played: Four weeks, one day, twenty minutes, and fifty-six seconds.

Reason for applying: My reason for applying is for the past few months that I have been active and online, I have hardly seen any staff members on (which is partly due to the lack of staff members). Also with school starting up some of the younger/collage age staff members will have less time to get on.

Why should we accept you?: I desire to help make sure that the gameplay of all newcomers and members is as fun and troll free as possible. I also would like to help shoulder the burden of being a staff member so that there can always be someone available to help with any potential situations on the server that require attention. Additionally I am very competent in handling high-stress situations as well as using staff commands.

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?: Yes. I can speak Spanish, French, and Romanian.

How often you get on and how long: I usually get on for at least three hours every day. I will be on more if I can, up to a maximum of twelve hours per day.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?: I would not, unless the said player has some kind of tangible evidence like a screenshot or some other form of proof not based solely on their word of mouth.

Discord Name: Solomon Lane#6849 Do you use voice chat?: No.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Yes I am.

Additional information: I have recently changed my name from Don Vito Corleone to Solomon Lane. I have also been on vacation for about the past one and a half weeks which would account for my inactivity during this period of time.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry to inform you but your application has been DENIED. Due to past events, the staff feel you aren't quite ready to be on the team. Don't let this discourage you. You may reapply no sooner than 5:15 pm CST on September 8th, 2018. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.