Spirit Raptor's Application

Discussion in 'Accepted Applications' started by Spirit Raptor, Feb 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spirit Raptor

Spirit Raptor Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:100013720

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Spirit Raptor (But everyone knew me as God of Gmod, or Dad)

Time played (top right corner): About 2-3 weeks, forgot to check when i got on. It is more than 24 hours.

(When filling out the questions below please be detailed! Do not give us a one sentence explanation.)

Have you been given a warning or been banned before? [ Be truthful, we will check the panel to doublecheck]
    I have never in my 2 years on this server been given a warning or ban.

Reason for applying: This is and will always be my favorite server. I love the people that play, being able to help when needed, and have respect from other players.

Why should we accept you?: I have plenty of experience in helping servers, and I've been a Moderator on RG too.

How often you get on and how long: For awhile i haven't been able to get online because of work and school, but now i work from home and I'm out of college so I have all the free time to help out.

Are you bilingual?: Technically no

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    I would never base a punishment based on words, unless everyone on the server reported the same instance. The only fair way to determine punishment is proof. Whether it's video or audio proof, or even the chat log, unless I see it for myself there is no reason to determine punishment.

Discord Name (Required): Spirit Raptor#0850

Do you use voice chat?: Yes. I actually got a new mic just for the server so I can communicate better.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: Of course. Correct grammar is necessary for all forms of communication and to make the point more clearly.

Additional information: There's nothing really to know about me. I was recently married and father 2 children and one on the way, I've been on this server for 2 years. Taking an online class to learn Japanese, and I've been staff before. If you want to know anything else, feel free to message me when im online, or through discord.

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

Congratulations you have been ACCEPTED into the Prop Hunt staff team. More information will be available in your discord shortly.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.