SPIRITWOLF'S staff application

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SPIRITWOLF, Aug 12, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SPIRITWOLF

SPIRITWOLF Member

Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:197258921

*Current Server Rank:member

In-game name:SPIRITWOLF

Time played (top right corner):2w 0d 13h 29m 0s

Reason for applying:to keep players from breaking the rules, and make sure they receive the correct punishment if they continue to break the rules after they are corrected.

Why should we accept you?:because i try my best to obey the rules, and i would like to encourage others to do the same.

How often you get on and how long:i usually get on every day for atleast a few hours unless im busy.

Are you bilingual?:no.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:no, under no circumstances would i punish someone without proof.

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):SPIRITWOLF#9708

Do you use voice chat?:yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?:yes.

Additional information:im not sure if i know all the right commands, and someone might need to tell me them.

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. Not only are you often AFK in spectate while you are on, but you are also pretty immature. Don't let this discourage you. You may re-apply in a week. Until then, try to be more active on the server and play, and also be more mature. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.