SSSniperWolfs 2 app

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SSSniperWolf, Nov 14, 2017 at 10:21 PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSSniperWolf

SSSniperWolf Member

[​IMG]

Steam ID:7231538756

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:Member

In-game name:SSSniperWolf

Time played (top right corner):1930

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I wanted To apply Cause i really dont have any other servers to play so i come on here and wait for players to join so i can play with them cause popular servers are mean to me

Why should we accept you?: well i help out with racial people mic spammers rdm and exploit and ex and i fell like i would be a good staff becuase i stay on rage gaming every day since i found you guys

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:yes i do i speak english and Brazil cause my grand dad i learn from him about a year ago

How often you get on and how long:well it depends on friday im traveling back to my home city arab to vist my family so i wont be on for winter break so on school days i get out at 3:00 and i get off about 10:30

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):6983 name is SSSniperWolf

Do you use voice chat?:Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes

Additional information:Tell Patient I Am Sorry For Rdming Him Sometimes Cause i Accidently Miss Clicked Or Cross Fired Him

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

I regret to inform you that your application has been denied for the following reason: duplicated application please wait until your previous application has been review and processed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.