SSSniperWolf's App

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SSSniperWolf, Nov 14, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SSSniperWolf

SSSniperWolf Member

Steam ID:7231538756

(Use http://steamidfinder.com/ it's a tool that allows you to find your steam ID quickly and easily.)

*Current Server Rank:Guest

In-game name:SSSniperWolf

Time played (top right corner):1930

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying:I wanted To apply Cause i really dont have any other servers to play so i come on here and wait for players to join so i can play with them cause popular servers are mean to me

Why should we accept you?: well i help out with racial people mic spammers rdm and exploit and ex and i fell like i would be a good staff becuase i stay on rage gaming every day since i found you guys

Are you bilingual? If yes what language(s) besides English do you speak?:yes i do i speak english and Brazil cause my grand dad i learn from him about a year ago

How often you get on and how long:well it depends on friday im traveling back to my home city arab to vist my family so i wont be on for winter break so on school days i get out at 3:00 and i get off about 10:30

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):6983 name is SSSniperWolf

Do you use voice chat?:Yes

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes

Additional information:Tell Patient I Am Sorry For Rdming Him Sometimes Cause i Accidently Miss Clicked Or Cross Fired Him

2. [RG]Rucksack

[RG]Rucksack Community Director Staff Member Community Director

I regret to inform you that your application has been Denied for the following reasons: 1) Steam ID incorrect, the SteamID format is STEAM_X:X:XXXXXXX please use that when applying 2) You failed to answer the questiton "Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?" 3) Server Staff believe you need to work on your maturity before putting you in a role of authority. 4) Lack of grammar was pointed out, basic to intermediate grammar skills are required for RageGaming Staff. Please make sure you are using it when applying.

Do not let this discourage you, fix these small things and re-apply! You may re-apply no earlier than November 22, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.