Staff Aplication :D

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by Dolphy, May 28, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dolphy

Dolphy Member

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:41541509

*Current Server Rank: MVP

In-game name: Dolphy

Time played (top right corner): 1 Day 7 Hours 30 Minutes.

(When filling out the questions below be detailed and descriptive. Otherwise your application may be denied automatically)

Reason for applying? (If you are reapplying from being staff before, why were you no longer staff? Explain.)
    The reason I am applying is because Rage Gaming needs more staff. I have been on this server for a long time now and I know all of the rules. I also used to help staff with players and told them what was wrong even when im not staff. I have helped players with the commands like !shop or !exp. I know this is simple, i still help them with things or tell them not to hide there simple stuff that a helper would do.

Why should we accept you?: You should accept me because I noticed that Rage Gaming does not have many staff on usually 1-2. I want to be there to help. I have played this server for over a year, I took a break but I have come back. I know all of the rules for Rage Gaming and I would love to punish people who don't follow them. I used to get accused by staff for hacking but I still stood for what I believe in and I ended up not getting banned. I believe this would help me with helping other players.

How often you get on and how long: Everyday for 4 hours or more if i am on break from school and im curretnly on break so maybe 6 hours.

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) besides English can you speak?: No, I can only speak english.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:
    No, it's one persons word with no evidence. If they have evidence I would review it then without telling the other person I would ask their side of what happened then i can figure out who's lieing.
    Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier): Dolphy101 #5875

Do you use voice chat?: If needed yes.

Are you able to use correct grammar?: if needed yes. If a sitatuion needs to be handled in a proffesional manner I would use correct grammer.

Additional information: During my freshman year which starts in july i will be doing football so less time to get on.

* Questionnaire
    *You may look up answers on the forums as needed, but DO NOT ask any staff members for answers.
    1) At what time is a prop slain for remaining T-pose? 2:30 At which point are Hunters slain for being AFK? 1:50.
    2) List 3 illegal spots and which maps they are on. As an example (this doesn't count towards your 3 if you use it) - Behind the bathtub on Motel 2 Invisables roofs on little garden and the hill on little garden. Dark room on parkinglot. Roof and invisable roof on islandhouse along with under the frigde on island house.
    3) Name 4 staff members and their ranks.
    Willow-mod
    Hand-boss or owner.
    Luigi-Server manager
    Rucksack-Comnnuity manager
    Slim Shady- head admin
    Gravity-moderator
    tigri-admin

2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. You may re-apply in a week. Until then, try to learn the rules and staff better. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.