Staff App Re-Apply

Discussion in 'Denied Applications' started by SquidWard, Oct 19, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SquidWard

SquidWard Member

STEAM_0:0:29709535
    *Current Server Rank: Guest

In-game name:SquidWard

Time played (top right corner): 15h 30m

Reason for applying: i want to apply for staff becuase i know u guys need help with staff and since i started playing ive wanted to help and i feel capable of becapable of being a good staff member

Why should we accept you?: Because i feel like i am a good leader and Nice person and capable of doing good work. And i Voulenteer alot at school and in my community And i could be ove good use

How often you get on and how long:2-3 hourst depending on what i half to do

Are you bilingual? If yes, what language(s) other than English do you speak?: No i am not bilingual.

Would you ever base a punishment solely on another players word? If so, under what circumstances?:No There needs to be video or audio proof then i would make a decision

Discord Name (Required) (make sure to include your 4 digit identifier):Squid #0734

Do you use voice chat?:No i dont use voice chat but i can hear everything people say on it and reply in chat

Are you able to use correct grammar?:Yes I am able to use correct grammar

Additional information:

Last edited: Oct 19, 2017
  2. luigisteve21

luigisteve21 Community Manager Staff Member

I'm sorry but your application has been DENIED. It seems like you tend to break the rules quite a bit, especially the teamswapping rule. It is important for a staff member to be able to follow the rules themselves. You may reapply in a week.
    Tips before doing so: Learn the rules and follow them to the full extent. Also application wise don't use the same application again. Try to make the next one unique from the others, to you, but also formal at the same time. Better luck next time!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.